It’s getting harder to wake up and darker when I do eventually get out of bed. It can only mean that winter is encroaching on us. Although it is my least favourite season I cannot wait for endless cups of tea, tangy citrus fruits, snuggly soup nights with friends and of course… warm scarves, coats and boots!!!
These are the things that get me through the chilly season, that and seeing my pug and sausage dressed in their winter warmers – too cute!
Classic Cowboys and Ox Blood Colour Palette
My Top 10 Fashion Trends and Must Haves for this Winter
- A Classic Blazer in one of the colours above
- Cowboy Boots (ankle or mid-calf, whatever)
- Metal tipped collared shirt (if it has a ranch style print even better)
- Tortoise Shell Sunny’s
- Cord Roy fabric is definitely making a comeback (last time I wore them, my mother still dressed me, which means it’s DEFINITELY time for a comeback)
- Chunky Geometric Golden Jewellery
- Leopard print scarf
- Ox Blood Skinny’s – ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE
- A knitted sweater dress
- Leather studded Jacket
Have a look see at these nice examples:
Watch this space for my other colour palette and trends coming soon!